The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

I AM ALL I AM

The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 4th, 2010, 9:44 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day. :wave (TH)

Infinitely Expressed and myself have discussed doing a thread where we gather a lot of the information exposing the raw food guru's. Considering the amount of information that there is, I'd thought that I'd start off the thread instead of waiting to gether all of the information together so that others (if they choose to) may add to it.

First on the list is David Wolfe. Here's an interview that I found of DW with David Wilcock, the 'New Age guru' that has been exposed on the New Age Nonsense - Round 2 thread ...

David Wolfe Interviews David Wilcock Part1
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ock_part1/

David Wolfe interviews David Wilcock part2
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ock_part2/

... it's a back-slapping discourse that has almost nothing to do with reality in any way, shape or form. By the way, David Wilcock states that he is the re-incarnation of Edgar Cayce. (RY)

There's plenty of links available for the plagiarism of David Wolfe, I chose this one for it's simplicity ...

Nature's First Law refused to acknowledge A.T. Hovanessian in the first three printings of the book. Someone contacted the FTC and the agreement that was made was that they have to mention A.T. Hovanessian in any future copies as a major source to the book. If you put the two books side by side and go through each chapter it's downright frightening that they stole the whole dang book. Yes, they changed a few words around but the sentence structure, paragraphs and body are the same as Raw Eating.

http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?2,10673,168119

A more detailed report of it can be viewed here showing it is almost exactly the same for the whole book ... http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/messages/20056.html

... I also came across this link for a book by David Wolfe, which has the 'order out of chaos' theme prevalent within the mason's creed ...

Amazing Grace by David Wolfe and Nick Good

Out of confusion and chaos of a world in utter transformation, this book delivers a whole new paradigm of possibility guaranteed to touch your heart and leave you wondering if this is fiction or non-fiction. Fantasies can come become fact.

http://www.rawguru.com/store/raw-food/a ... wolfe.html

... which is interesting as David Wolfe is also an Essene minister and he married Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes, with Matt Monarch being another on the list for this thread.

There have been musings about David Wolfe using Neural Linguistic Programming, which is interesting considering his connections with Tony Robbins ...

Interview of David Wolfe, co-author of Nature's First Law: The Raw Food Diet

I am co-author of the controversial new book Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Diet. I have also recorded an audio cassette series entitled "The Systemless System Of Success." I have been around the Sun 27 times! I have degrees in Mechanical and Environmental Engineering and Political Science. I have studied at many different institutions including Oxford University. I concluded my formal education with a law degree from the University of San Diego. I am co-founder of Nature's First Law, a raw-food organization based in San Diego which hosts events and distributes an enormous selection of Raw-Food Diet books, videos, and audio tapes world-wide. I co-founded the group three years ago with my partners Stephen Arlin and RC Dini. Our goal is to bring The Raw-Food Diet to a mass audience. We are currently engaged in a massive multi-media campaign to bring this message to the world. We can be reached in the United States at [removed]. I host seminars around the country and my goal is to become the greatest promoter of The Raw Food Diet in the history of the world.

http://www.living-foods.com/articles/da ... rview.html

... notice that he doesn't mention Arshavir Ter Hovannessian (the real author of the work Raw Eating) when promoting the book and claims co-authorship of it (his business partner Stephen Arlin is the other 'author'). Apparently their website is heavily censored and any mentioning of the plagiarism is deleted ... yes another 'Big Brother' website.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it here for the time being and will probably add some more about David Wolfe later.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Ciggy

Re: The Raw Food Guru's Exposed

Unread post by Ciggy » August 4th, 2010, 11:05 pm

"RAW" isn't too much of a mystery now, though, so long as a person is careful of "raw what".

I've cultivated (no pun intended) friendships with farmers specifically in order to ensure I know where my food's coming from. Even if not all of my shopping list is from the farms, they can point out which products at the Co-op are trustworthy and by good farmers, and what other products are stealth Monsanto shite. And the farmers I know like Monsanto even less than we do--M likes to bankrupt farmers and that saps at their popularity in that sector.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 9th, 2010, 11:49 am

I LOVE YOU

G'day Ciggy. :wave (TH)

With a greater emphasis on healthier eating habits, I can see people going back to locally produced fruits and vegetables whenever they can. In fact, I know quite a few people that are doing this in our area and word is passed around about who you can trust from the growers to those selling the products.

This is probably one of the reasons that there has been a set up of so many 'health guru's', it's a way to confuse those looking to steer clear of the tainted sources of food that are being pushed on the population to fuck with the functionality of the physicality. After all, people reliant upon the 'medical mafia' and pharmaceutical companies are more easily controlled than those that are healthy and self-sufficient (or at least less dependant upon the system).

The greater amount that you can buy from locally produced crops, the greater the investment that you make in individuals as opposed to corporate entities. I can see that the harder they push people (economically), the more likely that people will be to set up community projects and break down the system imposed barriers. Food is simply one of the areas that this will be prevalent in, as it is sustenance that everyone requires, and a freedom from frankensteer/GMO products is a must to sustain functionality.

THANK YOU

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » August 9th, 2010, 1:33 pm

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
This is probably one of the reasons that there has been a set up of so many 'health guru's', it's a way to confuse those looking to steer clear of the tainted sources of food that are being pushed on the population to fuck with the functionality of the physicality. After all, people reliant upon the 'medical mafia' and pharmaceutical companies are more easily controlled than those that are healthy and self-sufficient (or at least less dependant upon the system).

They do the same in the food sector that they do in politics, economics, etc.: buy into the opposition, set up their own outlets, and confuse, confuse, confuse the public, as much as possible.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 9th, 2010, 3:05 pm

I think they have been set up too

One guy posted this on one of the raw forums a guy called John Mc Cabe

http://www.giveittomeraw.com/forum/topi ... ent1391916

I know I'm really tired of these people who sell themselves as wizardly guru types with their smoke and mirrors and razzle dazzle showmanship while they hock overpriced nonsense using unfounded claims with really one goal in mind: to get money out of the pockets of people, and into theirs.

A major, large company recently approached me about turning me into one of these razzle dazzle types, wanting to put me on the road and package me like a product, plastering my name and face (ugh!) and so forth in publicity, in health magazines, at conventions, and having me endorse products and put out their type of published material with my name and picture on it, and so forth. I said, "No thanks." They came back to me again and again, and asked me again, and again - using different approaches - as if I didn't understand them the first time. People asked me how I could turn down that money. Well, because I want to sleep at night. I want to go out in public without people getting in my face. I'll settle for being low key, doing things my way, and not being one of those nauseating freak shows.

We are all just people learning stuff, and hopefully enjoying things without being taken advantage of.
Last edited by moth2aflame on August 9th, 2010, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 9th, 2010, 3:09 pm

Also there was thread on DI forum here about the symbolsm varius raw gurus were using such as shazzie

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... aders+sold

it brought shazzie out ,she even joined the forum just for that thread,using two different user names one her shazzie to do all the love and bliss thing and one called kerestin to attack people. She attacked me and it was not even me who started the thread which was a bit curious

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 9th, 2010, 3:14 pm

The Carlye group also now owns NBTY which makes supplments for companies such as Solgar.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSSGE66E0FY20100715

I know that is not exactly raw food, but it is in the health industry, I also read that most supplement companies are owned by pharma companies.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 9th, 2010, 3:16 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day Moth2aflame. :wave (TH)

Thanks for the links, I'm off to have a read. (TU)

Oh yeah, good on John McCabe. The guy has integrity. (Yey!)

THANK YOU

moth2aflame

Unread post by moth2aflame » August 26th, 2010, 4:07 pm

I just read on amazon.com while looking to by one of John's books as I bought one and enjoyed it as was looking to buy the sunfood infusion book that he was co ghost writer of DW sunfood success system and eating for beauty as well as frederic patenaude. book sunfood cusine book. wow what a surprise. so given David first book was plagiarised word for word, he has not actually written a book at all, I wonder who wrote Naked Chocolate.

Funny as I did love the book the sunfood diet success system and credit it with saving my life at the time, which is why I've always given DW the benefit of the doubt, I wonder how much of it is John's book and how much DW because I was always puzzled as I always felt the person who wrote the first edition of sunfood success system understood raw foods and the bucketfulls of cacao is a supefood was always a puzzle to me, now it makes sense .

Here is the link

http://www.amazon.com/reader/1884702368 ... sib_dp_ptu

John McCabe is the author of several books on health, including Sunfood Living: Resource Guide for Global Health; Sunfood Traveler: Guide to Raw Food Culture; Igniting Your Life: Pathways to the Zenith of Health and Success; and Surgery Electives: What to know before the doctor operates. He was the content and research editor and co-ghost author of David Wolfe's popular books, Sunfood Diet Success System and Eating for Beauty, and also of Frederic Patenaude's Sunfood Cuisine.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » August 26th, 2010, 6:04 pm

I haven't had any problems eating cacao.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic