Happy Meal?

A'ro

Happy Meal?

Unread post by A'ro » March 19th, 2010, 6:07 am

Anyone eat from the church of Mcdonalds? Check this out if you do:

Fast food, frighteningly slow decay: Mother keeps McDonald's Happy Meal for a whole year... and it STILL hasn't gone off

Glancing at the two McDonald's Happy Meals pictured here, you may feel they look pretty much identical.

Astonishingly, however, this is the same meal, photographed 12 months apart.

Where any other food might be a mouldy, decomposing mess after a year, the McDonald's meal shows few signs of going off apart from the beef patty shrivelling and the stale burger bun cracking.

The 62-year-old, who has eight grandchildren, admitted that the arid temperature of her home near the Rocky Mountains meant there was little moisture in the air with which to speed decomposition.

But she added that during the year-long experiment, no flies or other insects were attracted to the food.

She said: 'I had the windows open many times, but flies and other insects just ignored the Happy Meal. What does that tell you, if they can't be bothered with it? Food is broken down into its essential nutrients in our bodies and turned into fuel. Our children grow strong bodies when they eat real food.

'If flies ignore a Happy Meal and microbes don't decompose it, then your child's body can't properly metabolise it either. Now you know why it's called junk food.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0ibFmOIAA

(EEK)

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

Black Cloud

Re: Happy Meal?

Unread post by Black Cloud » March 19th, 2010, 6:22 am

Lyd wrote:Anyone eat from the church of Mcdonalds? Check this out if you do:

Fast food, frighteningly slow decay: Mother keeps McDonald's Happy Meal for a whole year... and it STILL hasn't gone off

Glancing at the two McDonald's Happy Meals pictured here, you may feel they look pretty much identical.

Astonishingly, however, this is the same meal, photographed 12 months apart.

Where any other food might be a mouldy, decomposing mess after a year, the McDonald's meal shows few signs of going off apart from the beef patty shrivelling and the stale burger bun cracking.

The 62-year-old, who has eight grandchildren, admitted that the arid temperature of her home near the Rocky Mountains meant there was little moisture in the air with which to speed decomposition.

But she added that during the year-long experiment, no flies or other insects were attracted to the food.

She said: 'I had the windows open many times, but flies and other insects just ignored the Happy Meal. What does that tell you, if they can't be bothered with it? Food is broken down into its essential nutrients in our bodies and turned into fuel. Our children grow strong bodies when they eat real food.

'If flies ignore a Happy Meal and microbes don't decompose it, then your child's body can't properly metabolise it either. Now you know why it's called junk food.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0ibFmOIAA

(EEK)

Good find there Lyd Plastic does not decompose (C) period

A'ro

Unread post by A'ro » March 19th, 2010, 6:29 am

Imagine THAT in the gut BC :puke No wonder there's so many fat arses in the world.
Mcdeath is part of the depopulation program, glad it's never been part of me diet.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

Black Cloud

Unread post by Black Cloud » March 19th, 2010, 6:36 am

Lyd wrote:Imagine THAT in the gut BC :puke No wonder there's so many fat arses in the world.
Mcdeath is part of the depopulation program, glad it's never been part of me diet.

Mine Either, did you know that our prime beef is bought by the americans especially just for the Mcdonalds resturants, makes you think does in it !!!!!!!!! (EKK)

Pollock
Stoned

Unread post by Pollock » March 19th, 2010, 9:27 am

(we need a puking smiley)
F

ImageImageImage

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » March 19th, 2010, 1:04 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day Pollock. :wave (TH)

I posted that video and this one below (which shws burgers up- to 18 years old) on Cloudgazers 'Vegetarianism and Veganism the best diet?' thread in her YOUR SPACE section. They both show how truly fuked up 'fast food' is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyDXH1amic

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » March 19th, 2010, 1:11 pm

Lyd wrote:Imagine THAT in the gut BC :puke No wonder there's so many fat arses in the world.

I LOVE YOU

G'day Lydia. :wave (TH)

It is amazing that this shit can be sold as food. The governing authorities have a lot to answer to in relationship to this as well as many other similar issues. Obviously there are vested financial interests that are in play to have 'fast food' legitamised.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » March 19th, 2010, 2:21 pm

The "fast" in "fast food" indicates the rate at which one gains weight and dies.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

strider
Twinkle Toes

Unread post by strider » March 19th, 2010, 2:33 pm

I wouldn't eat that shit if someone paid me. I can count the amount of McDonald's I've eaten on one hand, and even then I was too young to really know what I was eating..

“He laughed and slithered in his mess and dither as they decided to march to the moon..”

Coco

Unread post by Coco » March 19th, 2010, 7:32 pm

I pass by the McD's every morning on my way to work. It's a cash cow as it's the only one in town and it's located at a major intersection. Every morning the traffic for the drive-through is literally wrapped around the building.

You can try to advise as much as you wish, you can show photos of four year old hamburgers, post calorie/fat count posters on the walls of the stores, people do not care. They want their food fast, they want in and out quickly. Convenience is king.

It's too hard or unstylish or something to make your own lunch, to cut and dice real vegetables, too much labor, too time consuming, too inconvenient. (RY)

I bring my lunch from home and eat it for breakfast. (SMILE) *Although I visit the Taco Bell a couple of times a year for a burrito *

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic