Shrooms & Pills

Giza

Shrooms & Pills

Unread post by Giza » July 26th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Mushroom season is right around the corner.

I am currently on some mood-stabilizers and will probably be taking some anti-depression pills soon and was wondering if anyone has mixed either together with shrooms?

Think it'll be safe? It'd be really sad if i'd miss out again this year. :vio

I AM ALL I AM

Re: Shrooms & Pills

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » July 26th, 2009, 8:11 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day Giza. :wave (TH)

No pharmaceutical drug is safe. They all have negative effects upon the physicality, which is commonly called a 'side effect', when in actual fact, it is simply one of the effects of the drug.

For your own physical well being, I suggest that you stop taking any forms of pharmaceutical medication, look into nutritional sources for your physical benefit and recognise that your body has it's own built in healing system which we call the immune system. When we stop polluting the physicality with artificial flavours, chemicals, additives, among others, and feed the body in a nutritious manner, then the body will balance itself, thus creating a harmonious state of being.

There's a great deal of information available in the HEALTHY MIND & BODY sub-forum that would be of benefit.

As to taking mushrooms while on medication, I'd recommend avoiding it, for while it might not be harmful, most likely there is no clue as to what chemical reactions will take place between the mushrooms and the pharmaceutical drugs, which may have serious consequences for you physically.

THANK YOU

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Giza

Unread post by Giza » November 4th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Hiya.

I've tried all sorts of stuff since i started this thread( shrooms, extacy, weed, speed, alcohol ) and nothing bad happened. (Yey!)

Zachary

Unread post by Zachary » January 11th, 2010, 4:17 am

Woops, saw this thread a little late hehe. I'm glad it all worked out (SMILE)
Giza wrote:I am currently on some mood-stabilizers and will probably be taking some anti-depression pills soon and was wondering if anyone has mixed either together with shrooms?

No but I did mix LSD and ecstasy once. It was pretty lame, because LSD > ecstasy in just about every way... so once I realized this, while high on them, I had the ability to literally turn off the effects of ecstasy and still be tripping from LSD (ANT)

What makes so difficult the task of informing humanity of its newborn option to realize success for all is the fact that all major religions and politics thrive only on the for-all-ages-held, ignorantly adopted premise of the existence of an eternal inadequacy of life-support inherent in the design of our planet Earth.
- Buckminster Fuller

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic