A day of mushroom picking .....

I AM ALL I AM

A day of mushroom picking .....

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » December 27th, 2008, 2:10 pm

I LOVE YOU

G'day. :wave (TH)

A couple of friends and I went up the coast to Mullimbimby (northern NSW, near Byron Bay) to go mushroom picking Friday night.

We arrived early morning, around 2am, and slept in the back of the van, plus, it being warm enough, one of us under the stars. :D

First stop in the morning was to the sacred female Aborigine site that I was introduced to a number of years back now. We found seven primo mushrooms and moved on to the next paddock where I'd previously been. The mushrooms from then on kept coming, paddock after paddock. Even after going to the last paddock that I had previously been before, where we were 'busted' on the paddock and had to leave behind around 100+ mushrooms, we moved on to some new places I hadn't picked before and made up more than we had had to leave behind.

Having achieved our desired experience (and having almost 180 mushrooms :D ), we decided to drive back down the coast and the first tea is being cooked on the stove. It's now 1am and two of us will be having the first tea within the next 30 minutes. (Yey!) (Yey!) (Yey!)

Below are some pictures of those we came back with .....

THANK YOU

Image With LOVE Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Infinitely Expressed

Re: A day of mushroom picking .....

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » December 27th, 2008, 2:42 pm

:wave (Yey!) (love) (love) (Yey!) :yey2 :yey2

Wow :D This was the fist time that I have picked psilocybine mushrooms... it was a lot of fun walking around paddocks in the sunshine and looking for the glow of the shrooms amongst the green pasture. (TU) (L) Here is a pair of conjoined twins that we found... (SMILE)

I really enjoyed the way the shrooms stood out in the sunlight... and it made it easy to find them. They have a fresh shine to them before they are picked.
Mmmmmmmmm... the tea is almost ready... (love)

(L) (L) (L)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

Ant

Unread post by Ant » December 27th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Haha! Nice one guys!

That's a rather nice collection you've gathered.

Enjoy the lovely experience you are about to experience!

:smo7

Infinitely Expressed

Unread post by Infinitely Expressed » December 28th, 2008, 12:01 am

Thanks Ant (SMILE)

That's the first time that I have had gold tops and it was an amazing experience. Each time I shut my eyes I had intense visualizations. The colours were so bright and luminous, just like in the photo you posted. I only had to open my eyes to 'step out of' or 'away from' the visuals. At first it was as though I was watching the visuals in front of me and then I realised that I could allow myself to be immersed in them. Heh, heh.. one of the first visuals that I saw was of lines of little mushrooms sweeping towards me :lol44 . When I 'went into' the visuals I then felt/received something akin to an electrical jolt that started in the distance and then 'hit' me. This occurred throughout the night.

I would like to go exploring/journeying some more (and there's plenty of shrooms left to do that (love) )... this first trip was a way for me to have the mushroom experience and so now I know what it is like I can enter the next one with a clearer understanding of what I can do/experience while tripping.

Anyway it was a lot of fun... that picture is a lot like how the visuals were presented, though they weren't static images. It was a moving amorphous world of vibrant swirling images, each one morphing into the next in a fractal like fashion. I was fully aware that it was all self generated (with some catalytc help from the psilocybin (SMILE) ) and so I was able to play with the images and alter them with my thoughts. What I thought about altered the visuals. I had fun playing with that and simply letting thoughts go and being the observer.

So that's a short description of my trip. (TU) I feel it was a testing of the waters so to speak and am looking forward to the next fun filled adventure. :birth (Yey!)
(L) (L)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE

UG

Unread post by UG » December 28th, 2008, 9:22 pm

yum yum!! (Yey!)

Ant

Unread post by Ant » December 29th, 2008, 2:58 am

I've had very similar experiences myself mate! (TU)

Pollock
Stoned

Unread post by Pollock » December 30th, 2008, 11:31 am

---
:nice
and yum!

(love)
F

ImageImageImage

Zachary

Unread post by Zachary » December 30th, 2008, 11:46 am

Oh wow! That is a helluva lot of shrooms!!! That's awesome. We've got nothing like that around here. I'm a tad jealous! (SMILE)

Glad you guys are enjoying the magic (love) :gg

What makes so difficult the task of informing humanity of its newborn option to realize success for all is the fact that all major religions and politics thrive only on the for-all-ages-held, ignorantly adopted premise of the existence of an eternal inadequacy of life-support inherent in the design of our planet Earth.
- Buckminster Fuller

Zachary

Unread post by Zachary » December 30th, 2008, 11:47 am

Did you paint that, Ant? (ANT)

What makes so difficult the task of informing humanity of its newborn option to realize success for all is the fact that all major religions and politics thrive only on the for-all-ages-held, ignorantly adopted premise of the existence of an eternal inadequacy of life-support inherent in the design of our planet Earth.
- Buckminster Fuller

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » December 30th, 2008, 12:11 pm

Zachary wrote:Oh wow! That is a helluva lot of shrooms!!! That's awesome. We've got nothing like that around here. I'm a tad jealous! (SMILE)

Glad you guys are enjoying the magic (love) :gg

I LOVE YOU

G'day Zachary. :wave (TH)

It WAS a lot. :D

I'm having the last of the lot in a tea right now. They had been soaking in water for over 24 hours and have been boiled up. (W)

We started out with a tea. Then we used the next tea differently by adding some roughly chopped marijuana and continuing to boil it, then straining it out and drying it. We smoked that as well as making up another tea and preserving a heap of them in honey (which has so much psilocybe in it that it has turned black :D ). This final tea is the last of the lot.

Although we are thinking of going and picking some more this weekend. (TU) If you come for a visit we'll sort you out. :D :smo7

THANK YOU

Image With LOVE Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.

What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic