Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Living in harmony with our world !!!
deathcultreject
Kitty's slave

Re: Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Unread post by deathcultreject » April 15th, 2010, 2:02 pm

Ciggy wrote:I'm a believer in chi/orgone, and I think it's valid via the piezoelectric effect that orgonite should (theoretically) create electromagnetic fields when the resin contracts against the crystals. The question in my mind is, how do we know that the energy created (piezoelectrically) is, in fact, chi/orgone?

Combine that with the metals working as receiver / transmitters for radio and microwaves and then orgonite things can be seen as electromagnetic wave dampers, they will nudge constant frequencies towards white noise. It might also work if the quartz crystals are swapped for shell, bone, sugar, or teeth :eek

Good for urban life, and plonking next to electrical equipment, but I can't see any point in adding it to unspoilt countryside.

Basic ornone devices, as developed by Willhelm R mimic the layers of mucle and fat around the lower chacras and the naval chacra espescially, so they probably work with a different effect which is so far outside the grasp of mainstream science (unless it's entirely palcebo) and often called 'chi'

Both seem to amplify the effect of directed intention, but I haven't done enough experiments with polymer organite to confirm that without taking it on trust.

Signature rights have been removed due it used for unsubstantiated, malicious lies.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » April 15th, 2010, 4:24 pm

Thing is, chi is not electromagnetic, although it feels like it is.

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

deathcultreject
Kitty's slave

Unread post by deathcultreject » April 15th, 2010, 6:20 pm

So far only a small amount of things attributed to chi have been reproduced with electricity or magnetism, and even if they were immitated it wouldn't prove they were the same thing.

Signature rights have been removed due it used for unsubstantiated, malicious lies.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » April 15th, 2010, 6:45 pm

Yep, and that's my point.

deathcultreject
Kitty's slave

Unread post by deathcultreject » April 15th, 2010, 8:34 pm

prost wrote:I make it myself & wondered if anyone in the U.K. was interested in the subject. They promote a natural energy called chi or orgone which the planet is supposed to have & it removes various forms of pollution like electromagnetic pollution, radioactive & sea. It also protects against evil beings.

I've already made some specifically for the sea, in particular the Irish sea & the English channel. Even the dolphins know about them & there are many electromagnetic transmitters in the sea, so the dolphins do need them.

What part of the UK are you in prost?

I'd be interested in researching all it's positive effects with a bit of scientific method, teaming up to get bulk materials cheeply, and also experimenting to find more affordable materials.

Tzulander

Unread post by Tzulander » July 27th, 2010, 8:49 pm

I fancy having a go at this. I just found a site that has instructions http://www.orgonite.info All seems pretty straightforward.

Buttttt, what can be 'measured' to see if they have any effect? The effects on EMF is pretty straight forward. I've found an EMF meter for £21.99 and making an electromagnet is simple enough.

Not sure how to measure chi without the aid of a shaolin monk though.

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » July 28th, 2010, 12:43 pm

In John Chang videos, there are clear demonstrations of chi going on, but when scientists put a voltmeter to him they get no reading, even when he can power up LEDs with his hands.

Tzulander

Unread post by Tzulander » July 28th, 2010, 6:13 pm

I was up til 4am reading orgonite stuff lol. It started off all wonderful and nice then started to get slowly more commercial. Recomended Vendors for example, who charge £100+ per chunk. Hmmm. I always get suspicious when people start earning a living out of it. Those charged wands and succour punches cost even more. Obviously if I put in the effort to make the things then I'd want to get paid for my time, but when the resin costs around £10, the alu shavings you can get for free and the quartz crystals are about £1, I have to question the huge markup.

The theory itself is interesting though. I'm looking for english translations of Reich's original work and that of the Russians that continued it. If an hours work can produce little chunks of orgonite that can definitely reduce the EM smog from HAARP and Tetra masts, as well as neutralising Nukes, Underground Bases, Freemasonic Temples, Satanist Sites and send black helicopters and reptilians running, then woooo let's all get gifting!

If it's just another new age con, then Hmph. Orgonright or Orgonshite? That is the question.

UG

Unread post by UG » July 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Tzulander wrote:If it's just another new age con, then Hmph. Orgonright or Orgonshite? That is the question.

If it really is just another new age con, then us goverment burnt all those Reich's books for no reason, right?

Ciggy

Unread post by Ciggy » July 28th, 2010, 7:40 pm

Tzulander wrote:I was up til 4am reading orgonite stuff lol. It started off all wonderful and nice then started to get slowly more commercial. Recomended Vendors for example, who charge £100+ per chunk. Hmmm. I always get suspicious when people start earning a living out of it. Those charged wands and succour punches cost even more. Obviously if I put in the effort to make the things then I'd want to get paid for my time, but when the resin costs around £10, the alu shavings you can get for free and the quartz crystals are about £1, I have to question the huge markup.

That is the Gullibility Factor, as evidenced by people who repeatedly buy Icke's books with real money. And toss him three quid for his emails.

Tzulander wrote:The theory itself is interesting though. I'm looking for english translations of Reich's original work and that of the Russians that continued it. If an hours work can produce little chunks of orgonite that can definitely reduce the EM smog from HAARP and Tetra masts, as well as neutralising Nukes, Underground Bases, Freemasonic Temples, Satanist Sites and send black helicopters and reptilians running, then woooo let's all get gifting!

If it's just another new age con, then Hmph. Orgonright or Orgonshite? That is the question.

It's likely to be both: something real that has been mullet-disinfoed into incredulity by all the bullshit that gets attributed to it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic