Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Living in harmony with our world !!!
prost

Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Unread post by prost » April 13th, 2010, 7:35 pm

I make it myself & wondered if anyone in the U.K. was interested in the subject. They promote a natural energy called chi or orgone which the planet is supposed to have & it removes various forms of pollution like electromagnetic pollution, radioactive & sea. It also protects against evil beings.

I've already made some specifically for the sea, in particular the Irish sea & the English channel. Even the dolphins know about them & there are many electromagnetic transmitters in the sea, so the dolphins do need them.

Ciggy

Re: Anyone in the U.K. interested in orgonite?

Unread post by Ciggy » April 13th, 2010, 7:53 pm

I'm a believer in chi/orgone, and I think it's valid via the piezoelectric effect that orgonite should (theoretically) create electromagnetic fields when the resin contracts against the crystals. The question in my mind is, how do we know that the energy created (piezoelectrically) is, in fact, chi/orgone?

Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there.

strider
Twinkle Toes

Unread post by strider » April 13th, 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm still very skeptical about orgonite itself. Not Chi, Ki, Kundalini etc. etc. though, just skeptical that people can build contraptions that emit pure untouched Kundalini..

Do you know of a good site Prost that sells and delivers in the U.K.?

“He laughed and slithered in his mess and dither as they decided to march to the moon..”

yeah

Unread post by yeah » April 13th, 2010, 10:12 pm

strider wrote:I'm still very skeptical about orgonite itself. Not Chi, Ki, Kundalini etc. etc. though, just skeptical that people can build contraptions that emit pure untouched Kundalini..

Do you know of a good site Prost that sells and delivers in the U.K.?

(BL) (BL) (BL) Grt post (BL) i'm really skeptical, (C) Know of any sites that sell and deliver (ROFL) (ROFL)

prost

Unread post by prost » April 13th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Is anyone going to the Irish sea or the English channel?

Different people make it in different ways. I make mine with 1/3 copper & 2/3 aluminium. Other people use mainly aluminium, or mainly steel & are unaware of the above combination. Some of those people use quartz that's been "charged" on top of a cloud-buster(cb) because normal quartz has been found to be deficient.

The people who do use that 1/3 copper & 2/3 aluminium combination are almost unaware of the need to use "charged" quartz. I'm the only one I know who uses both, although there may be another I know of. I think it's vital to use both.

In the U.K. I found one website that sells it using "charged" quartz, without knowing about the combination. People are sellling it on ebay, but they won't be aware of the combination, & may be unaware about "charged" quartz.

People who are very sensitive to energy are making it. I'm not as sensitive as those, but having made some I've noticed that I've felt a lot better, more healed. Certain people can see the orgone energy around pictures of orgonite.

I'm going to be making another cb. A cb is 6, 6 foot long pipes standing inside a bucket of orgonite. It repels chemtrails & the sky is now in danger of exploding because there's now too much of it.

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » April 14th, 2010, 1:25 am

but having made some I've noticed that I've felt a lot better, more healed.

Could it be because you BELIEVE that it is having a positive effect on your health?

strider
Twinkle Toes

Unread post by strider » April 14th, 2010, 9:01 am

yeah wrote: (BL) (BL) (BL) Grt post (BL) i'm really skeptical, (C) Know of any sites that sell and deliver (ROFL) (ROFL)

lol Well I have to have some of my own before I can completely dismiss it (Yey!)

“He laughed and slithered in his mess and dither as they decided to march to the moon..”

yeah

Unread post by yeah » April 14th, 2010, 1:00 pm

strider wrote:lol Well I have to have some of my own before I can completely dismiss it (Yey!)

Spoken like a true teenager (ROFL)

strider
Twinkle Toes

Unread post by strider » April 14th, 2010, 4:49 pm

yeah wrote:
Spoken like a true teenager (ROFL)

(TF) :lol44

yeah

Unread post by yeah » April 14th, 2010, 11:34 pm

Here's one that shouldn't be dismissed. For one day only i can deliver and send rocking horse shit (cig)

(by the by i wear an orgonite pendant, you too be could like me (EEK) )

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic