No Consent - Court Audio

Living in harmony with our world !!!
I AM ALL I AM

Re: No Consent - Court Audio

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 20th, 2017, 8:00 am

Oneofmany wrote:
June 16th, 2017, 7:25 pm
You sent this to me on the phone, we don't have internet on the phones, so I am glad you posted this here. What was it about this time? same old shit?....Laughed when he said it cant be heard until you enter the dock LOL
G'day Oneofmany.

This was a pull over by local policy enforcers that didn't comprehend the Law. Got them nailed even from a 'normal' perspective as they screwed up in procedure. Of course, got them totally nailed from the perspective of the Law and No Consent.

I am thinking of returning the Birth Certificate with the 'ACCEPTED FOR VALUE <> RETURNED FOR VALUE' in red pen and put the Governor General on notice of those under his authority that have committed the Common Law offense of Misconduct in Public Office. He will then be liable and have to prosecute those under his authority for the offense or be held accountable for Misconduct in Public Office himself. :D

Got a whole heap of shit to write out. Things to add from Queensland as well (Traffic Tickets, etc). So a fair amount of collating of it all to present in one presentation as a court brief so that the Governor General has ALL of the relevant information to prosecute a few magistrates and a dozen or so police. :D (W) :D

By the way, lost the phone numbers from the Phablet, so if you send a text I can add your number to contacts again.

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 20th, 2017, 8:12 am

UG wrote:
August 9th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Fuck, he in jail? Fuck!

Why the fuck even try to win the system? You can't win...
G'day UG.

Not in jail mate. :D

Definitely not fighting the system, no attempt to "win".

I am setting a few things up so that I can recognise the complete structure of how the enslavement process works and how to avoid being a slave to the system. Almost there, got most of it nailed down and will get around to posting about it all eventually.

At the moment I got shitloads going on. One thing, I am building a free energy system and will be getting what is required to build it over the next few weeks and putting it together. Soooo much to do. :D

Anyway, I will be around for a few weeks while I have internet access and will continue to update the Light In Form Evolving thread and keep this one updated as well.

:goodstuff

UG

Unread post by UG » September 20th, 2017, 3:36 pm

Ah thanks for the update, I started to get worried lol

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 21st, 2017, 7:47 am

G'day UG.

No worries mate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic