Long time no see people

Where the discussion is at !!!
I AM ALL I AM

Re: Long time no see people

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 16th, 2018, 10:02 am

UG wrote:
April 2nd, 2018, 4:34 pm
I had to change the domain name when things went south. Right now I'm paying for and running the forum on my own server. IAAIA gave me 300 Euros though in the beginning. I hope he's alright. Last time I heard of him he was doing that freeman thing and battling courts over some shit. Hope he is not in jail
LOL. :D

No not in jail. Had some fun in the court system though. :D

PM me if you would like some help with forum payments. :goodstuff

Hanging around Nimbin at the moment ... :smo7 :smo7 :smo7 ... at a mates places helping out and his is online, so ..... here I am. :D

Over 2.5 years without rego and insurance on the Mercedes Sprinter I purchased from the money the police coughed up in the lawsuit. They love taking the plates I buy online. The first plates I had were IAMALLIAM ... without spaces and ofr some reason even had police officers read it as I AM WILLIAM. LOL. :D

Two sets of NO CONSENT plates have been taken in Qld on the Gold Coast. Though they no longer give me any unregistered and uninsured tickets any more. I will see if I can upload one conversation with a Gold Coast officer that I recorded ... hehehe.

Anyway, I have some things to post. First though, I have to build a couple of things and colour code them, take photos, etc., then I will present the information first here. Got a lot going on at the moment, so no holding your breathe. :D

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 16th, 2018, 10:27 am

Oneofmany wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 12:10 pm
He's alright, spoke to him a few weeks ago, he's working on an alternative energy source based on sacred geometry, and taking some time out from living in his van. He hasn't contacted you because his tablet got smashed and can't get online
G'day mate.

Yeah, started building with table tennis balls and painting them. Got the MUSIC aspect represented geometrically. I believe it may show the coding on the DNA strand, though I still have to figure out which geometrical form to use, or more like how they all fit together with the correct numerical sequencing.

Use spheres to form a diamond shape. The smallest is 4 spheres, which present 2 spheres on each side. Add anothere layer on top so it becomes a trapezoid (I think that is the correct name of the shape) and then you have 2 spheres from top to bottom on each side as well. It gives you a total of 8 spheres, 4 per layer.

Now do this with the next size out ... 3 spheres each side and 3 layers. It gives you a total of 27 spheres, 9 per layer.

The next size is 4 spheres each side and 4 layers, giving you a total of 64 spheres, 16 per layer.

4 - 3 - 2

Of course, 27 doubles out thus ... 27 -- 54 -- 108 -- 216 -- 432 -- 864

There are 64 three letter words formed from the A, G, T, C, codons on the DNA strand, among other significances.

So, the shape being fractal and interlocking gives rise to numerous forms and it a matter of working out which sequencing is representing what aspect of life.

Now ...

2 x 2 x 2 = 8
3 x 3 x 3 = 27
4 x 4 x 4 = 64

... which are represented in each size, or combination of spheres.

This may take a while to put together into a coherent format for ease of comprehension, so it may be a while before I get it all sorted for posting. There is also A LOT of information to bring together, though there is some already posted that will link together and save me having to present that part of it from scratch.

Anyway, more on all that at a later date. :D

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 16th, 2018, 10:28 am

khiwarrior wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 8:12 pm
The old gang is back xD
G'day mate.

I am around Nimbin. Where are you at the moment?

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » August 16th, 2018, 10:29 am

strider wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 8:53 pm
I can understand the bafflement at such a peculiar statement, but I actually died and stepped into eternity.
Mescalin or ayahuasca? :smo7

UG

Unread post by UG » August 18th, 2018, 8:25 am

(che)

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » September 30th, 2018, 1:12 pm

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 10:28 am
khiwarrior wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 8:12 pm
The old gang is back xD
G'day mate.

I am around Nimbin. Where are you at the moment?

hey dude great to hear from you! Im in Kalgoorlie these days working in community services we will have to fkn catch up im waiting atm to find out if I have scored a job in mackay. Hows things been?????

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

FastMaster

Unread post by FastMaster » October 23rd, 2018, 9:16 pm

We are social animals

FastMaster

Unread post by FastMaster » October 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Hi all!

khiwarrior

Unread post by khiwarrior » October 31st, 2018, 9:49 am

FastMaster wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm
Hi all!
Gday :-)

09 is MINE!
"real life has nothing to do with logic, it has always been crazy" Chandrakavi dec 08
"Everything is better than nothing"- Ugizz Jan 09
"I am ALL THAT IS, why would I hurt me'?- I am all I am- jan 09
"...a master is a mirror" -chandrakavi- jan 09
"No one can use black magick on you, once the energy enters your personal space it's yours"- me Feb 09

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic