Ugh I thought this place disappeared ..

Where the discussion is at !!!
Hrafn

Ugh I thought this place disappeared ..

Unread post by Hrafn » January 8th, 2014, 9:40 am

How are yas all? :my

Icke forum members... Your PMs are being read by Admin!, they are not private!
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964
http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
http://www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3013
PDF http://www.mediafire.com/?ohmmhmvmjim
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/general-chat-f4/thank-you-for-allowing-me-to-post-t302.htm

I AM ALL I AM

Re: Ugh I thought this place disappeared ..

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » January 12th, 2014, 12:19 am

Awesome mate. :cool2011

There was a slight blip on the radar, UG sorted it all out and here we are again.

How are you doing mate?

Heading out this way, or have you already been?

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » March 28th, 2014, 12:14 pm

I just checked on this place via google hoping to re-read some old threads via the wayback machine and was pleasantly surprised that it's back. Excellent news. I hope to catch up with some dear friends in the near future.

UG

Unread post by UG » March 28th, 2014, 8:39 pm

:cool2011

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » March 30th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Oneofmany wrote:I just checked on this place via google hoping to re-read some old threads via the wayback machine and was pleasantly surprised that it's back. Excellent news. I hope to catch up with some dear friends in the near future.
May 14 unless I accept the offer at the upcoming mediation ... we'll see. Heading north for winter though ... that is north of here, Burleigh Waters library, where I am running a mini-pc in the van ...

... with a 32 inch TV as the monitor (soon to be updated to an LED LCD TV, 32 inch).

Which is run by 3 x N200 deep cycle batteries, with 4 x 200 Watt solar panels on the roof and a 2500 Watt pure sine-wave inverter.

AND I am running Linux Mint 16 Petra x64bit only at the moment and thinking of not dual booting XP.

:wink2011

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » March 30th, 2014, 1:37 pm

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oneofmany wrote:I just checked on this place via google hoping to re-read some old threads via the wayback machine and was pleasantly surprised that it's back. Excellent news. I hope to catch up with some dear friends in the near future.
May 14 unless I accept the offer at the upcoming mediation ... we'll see. Heading north for winter though ... that is north of here, Burleigh Waters library, where I am running a mini-pc in the van ...

... with a 32 inch TV as the monitor (soon to be updated to an LED LCD TV, 32 inch).

Which is run by 3 x N200 deep cycle batteries, with 4 x 200 Watt solar panels on the roof and a 2500 Watt pure sine-wave inverter.

AND I am running Linux Mint 16 Petra x64bit only at the moment and thinking of not dual booting XP.

Sounds like an awesome setup in the van mate :clapclap your not far from my sisters place there, how's life in sunny queensland? It's been too long mate, and if your ever in this neck of the woods, your more than welcome to stay at my place.

Are you at the stage of the case when an offer is pending? Brilliant, sounds like you got them by the balls, great for you, make them pay.

if you ever want a chat, i will PM my number and we can have a chat, or you can skype me.

good to hear from you mate.

with love

Russ

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » March 30th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it. :cool2011

Yeah, have gone completely electric too ...

- 140 litre Waeco upright fridge.
- 1500 Watt electric over with two hotplates.
- 16000 Watt single hotplate (given to me by someone living in a van that I met and had a chat with).
- 280 Watt Samsung Airtrack soundbar.
- Washing machine. :D

... I will be doing a bit more to it, though it is close to being decently set up. :wink2011

UG

Unread post by UG » March 30th, 2014, 5:43 pm

:D Nice specs! How much did it cost? Great to hear that you've switched to linux :cool2011 I'm pretty sure xp won't work, you'd need 64 bit edition to utilize more than 3 gigs of ram, and good look finding xp drivers for such new hardware. Microsoft is also dropping all suport for xp in april.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

I AM ALL I AM

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » April 2nd, 2014, 5:54 am

$1,668 (including external drive and keyboard).

Found out that the Arts Centre has free wi-fi, which is right next to free hot showers, and am now using it sitting in the back of the van. :cool2011

Ahhh, yeah, XP x64 requires specific drivers to be slip-streamed into the start of the installation. Pioneer Computers probably have their own discs with it slip-streamed into XP as it is available as an option when configuring it. I have a copy of Superior XP x64 ...

http://thepiratebay.se.unblock.to/torre ... val_6_2009

... which I haven't ever used and would love to dual boot it, though that is something that I would have to sit down and work out exactly how to do it. I think the easiest way would be to get the drivers from the place I bought it (online) and work out how to install them after hitting F6 at the start of the installation ... which is apparently what is required.

I am using Clementine at the moment, weaning myself of Media Monkey :sweating , so maybe I will be daring and attempt to do the install of Media Monkey via Wine ... not sure about that one though, the work-around is way beyond anything I know how to do. Still, there are instructions and I know how to do a reinstall.

UG

Unread post by UG » April 2nd, 2014, 1:56 pm

I don't know anything about Media Monkey, but you could try Banshee, a multimedia player that can play video and audio and has tons of extensions for online stuff

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic