Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Where the discussion is at !!!
Image
Firepoet
Posts: 7
Joined: April 24th, 2011, 12:55 pm

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by Firepoet » June 20th, 2011, 1:00 pm

Rev. Simpson Peak wrote:Than you so much for the warm welcome. I don't normally give so much of myself in the way of introduction, but typing that out for the first time helped me get to know myself a bit too. I have been let down in the (pre internet) past and hope my experiences can help anyone out there, make them think twice before chasing some half arsed 'guru'. We are all searching for some additional meaning in our lives or we wouldn't be on such fora. I am not here to 'role-play' some fucking ridiculous dungeons an dragons style reality, where half the world has computers implanted in their teeth, or lizards are stalking the shadowy passages of Buck Palace. I just love pondering the infinite possibilities with like minded mature (or immature!) folk. So thanks again.

Today is a bit special too, as I have received that badge of honour from the David Icke Police. Here was the post that rendered me 'inactive'...

Dear reverend v,

You have received an infraction at David Icke's Official Forums.

Reason: Discussing Moderation on the Forum - First Notice
-------
Discussing moderation on the forums is against Forum Guidelines.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 1059954943
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, now this is a thread I like. My opinion is this...

What we have here is the beginning of a 'religious' cult. A quick google search throws this up...

1.
* 1

A religious cult typically has someone at the helm. This person might be charming and charismatic. He may know the Bible inside and out and may seem to have knowledge that can truly transform your life. He inspires trust in people and makes it nearly impossible to stand up to him.
* 2

The leader and members of the cult may reject those who are not believers in their cause, and this could include family and friends of those in the cult. They may be encouraged to spend time only within the group and to keep "outsiders" at bay.
* 3

The cult leader may convince members to donate inordinate amounts of time, energy and money to further his cause. He will convince members that it is in their best interest.
* 4

Religious cult leaders will hold long meetings (sometimes hours at a time) where he or she will deeply ingrain the concepts of the Bible into the followers. This is to equip the members to know scripture so well that they will be able to resist any other points of view. It will empower then to believe they have the one and only answer.
* 5

Although this is hard to recognize at first, at some point the cult followers will lose their ability to think for themselves. They will be so brainwashed that they put full faith in only their leader and its members, and nothing else.
* 6

If a member begins to shun parts of his life that were once important in favor of this group, such as sports, movies and friends--this could be a sign that they are caught in a cult.
* 7

If members begin to lose control of simple things such as choosing what they eat, how they dress or how much they sleep get, a religious cult leader may be the cause.

(Obviously, take out the word 'bible' and insert what you like)


See anything familiar on that list?

On the forum you have mods who delete threads or ban members who question the leader's motives - damage control if you like.

A loose system of beliefs becomes rigid and inflexible - laughable concepts are slipped in between plausable ideas, some call this 'joining the dots' as long as the dots are joined in a way that pleases the leader.

The leaders usually claim poverty whilst keeping open many revenue streams - merchandise, books, dvds, Apple iPhone apps. Usually whilst condemning the capitalist system. Sometimes even stooping as low as using materials sourced from sweat shops.

Using derogatory terms like 'sheeple' to make members feel special. Scientologists call them 'wogs'.


But don't worry guys, at least you are 'awake', or should that be 'Awake' with a capital 'A' because it's so special.



C'mon mods, get your deleting finger warmed up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the best,
David Icke's Official Forums
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My last post was simply this...


Image


It appears I have struck a nerve as this too was deleted.



I will not rest until David Icke is exposed as the confidence trickster that he is. Watch me.


Excellent post. Sheeple is a term regularly used by DIF members. A derogatory term I absolutely despise. I agree with I AM's post, some DIF members came across as decent people where as if you buck the great Dicke your time is numbered on the forum he doesn't visit.

I used to feel sorry for the holy mullet sitting all alone, in a bedsit, on an island surrounded by masons on all sides. That was until it was pointed out to me on how much revenue he was generating from ticket sales alone.

I look forward to any future updates you may have with your battle against the great white mullet. :D



I AM ALL I AM
Posts: 7396
Joined: April 10th, 2008, 4:19 am
Location: Within ALL THAT IS
Contact:

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » June 20th, 2011, 11:03 pm

Firepoet wrote:Excellent post. Sheeple is a term regularly used by DIF members. A derogatory term I absolutely despise. I agree with I AM's post, some DIF members came across as decent people where as if you buck the great Dicke your time is numbered on the forum he doesn't visit.

I used to feel sorry for the holy mullet sitting all alone, in a bedsit, on an island surrounded by masons on all sides. That was until it was pointed out to me on how much revenue he was generating from ticket sales alone.

I look forward to any future updates you may have with your battle against the great white mullet. :D


I LOVE YOU


G'day Firepoet. :wave (TH)

The old chestnut of DI not visiting the forum is a classic. He's devoted newsletters to other forums and their members, obviously having gone to the forum, or at least been told about it in detail, yet he supposedly doesn't even visit his own forum. (RY)

And yeah, ticket sales at Brixton are around 70,000+ pounds from memory. Which, even with expenses being half the amount, is a considerable income for a one day event. Enough such sermons and DI is gaining another revenue as valuable as the 3 pounds a month paid by premier subscribers to his forum (which he supposedly doesn't visit (W) ). Think of it, 3 pounds a month times a few thousand premier subscribers and DI is making a five figure income every month for typing out one lousy newsletter. So with one such revenue raising Brixton-type sermon a month, plus the 3 quid a month forum revenue, DI is easily making 40,000 to 50,000 a month ... not including book sales, DVD sales, t-shirt sales (made in Haiti sweatshops) etc, etc.

And you are supposed to believe the crying poor routine. (BL) (ROFL) (BL)

The way to combat the DI lies is to tell everyone you know the truth about what a charlatan he is. Feed people some facts, point them to some threads here on this forum ... ask them what they really know about DI, then fill them in on the real deal. (TU)


THANK YOU

Image

Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.


What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!


Image

A'ro
Posts: 2668
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 9:05 am

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by A'ro » June 21st, 2011, 8:13 am

Interesting Icke got rid of his Freedom Foundation donation button, replacing it with paypal direct to 'David Icke Books Limited' - Even if he had made a geniune mistake in using the FF/IHC, why then sweep his Rockerfella fuckup under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

(For those who haven't read up on the above: http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/tangledweb.html)

:casheyed


It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that concerns me,
but all the rabbit shit you have to wade through on your way down.

ANDROID
Posts: 7
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 am

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by ANDROID » June 28th, 2011, 10:57 am

Hi, I'm ANDROID and new to this site...I am impressed and loving this site :cool2011



I AM ALL I AM
Posts: 7396
Joined: April 10th, 2008, 4:19 am
Location: Within ALL THAT IS
Contact:

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » June 28th, 2011, 12:05 pm

ANDROID wrote:Hi, I'm ANDROID and new to this site...I am impressed and loving this site :cool2011


I LOVE YOU


G'day ANDROID. :wave (TH)

Welcome to the forum mate. (Yey!)

I look forward to getting to know you on a few threads. (TU)


THANK YOU

Image

Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.


What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!


Image

chandrakavi
Posts: 3951
Joined: April 10th, 2008, 3:22 am

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by chandrakavi » June 28th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Welcome aboard Android, enjoy the forum :D


http://www.hernanvaldovinos.com
http://www.infiniteloveforum/index.php
"That is the nature of reality--everything is vibrating energy"--Khiwarrior

Image

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICKABLE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

ANDROID
Posts: 7
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 am

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by ANDROID » June 30th, 2011, 1:09 pm

Thank you, guys...i'm really enjoying this forum :cool2011



Nyhee7
Posts: 4
Joined: September 21st, 2011, 1:51 pm

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by Nyhee7 » September 22nd, 2011, 8:25 am

Hello. I go by the name of Nyhee or Nyhee7. Nyhee7 came about from my youtube days, I had tried to use Nyhee, but someone from Asia already had that name taken. Youtube's auto-name search feature suggested possible choices other than just Nyhee, one of them was Nyhee7, so that is what I chose. I kind of like it now, lol.

I am not Asian, however, but am an American Anglo Saxon. Nyhee is a name of a story character I had authored when I was a child. In the story, his name meant Night Storm. On the planet that Nyhee was born and raised upon, a mid day tropical storm system swept the planet, continent wide, usually preventing storms from occurring at any other time. If storms did occur at night, they were ferocious and deadly. Nyhee was named after a storm that happened at night at the time of his birth.

As weird as this may sound, after I had began to use my character's name on youtube and in internet chat rooms and then forums, I began to identify with my character. I have spent 10 years fighting lies and deceptions and evil on the internet. It started when I had first begun to witness to others in xian forums, and found a concerted effort to lead others astray. My views have changed over the years, and I am not the average xian. I don't follow the teachings of Paul, but only those of Jesus. I don't spend time trying to convert others anymore either, mainly because I don't feel like I was led by the spirit to do that.

God has blessed me greatly as I've learned many things about other religions and psychology over the years, and I have been honored to have joined the ranks of those who try to make the world a better place for everyone, not for just myself. Lately, it has been conspiracies that has been my main focus. However, I am done with those, and wish to retire to the back pages of the internet and go back to learning and listening, and offering advice once in a while.

Maybe we have a few weeks, maybe we have only a few days, but for this short time, I'd like to offer love instead of fear and dread to others. I hope I can do so here.



User avatar
Pollock
Stoned
Posts: 967
Joined: April 10th, 2008, 10:17 am

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by Pollock » September 22nd, 2011, 8:29 am

'
(L)

F


ImageImageImage

I AM ALL I AM
Posts: 7396
Joined: April 10th, 2008, 4:19 am
Location: Within ALL THAT IS
Contact:

Re: Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself.....

Unread post by I AM ALL I AM » September 22nd, 2011, 10:34 am

Nyhee7 wrote:Hello. I go by the name of Nyhee or Nyhee7. Nyhee7 came about from my youtube days, I had tried to use Nyhee, but someone from Asia already had that name taken. Youtube's auto-name search feature suggested possible choices other than just Nyhee, one of them was Nyhee7, so that is what I chose. I kind of like it now, lol.

I am not Asian, however, but am an American Anglo Saxon. Nyhee is a name of a story character I had authored when I was a child. In the story, his name meant Night Storm. On the planet that Nyhee was born and raised upon, a mid day tropical storm system swept the planet, continent wide, usually preventing storms from occurring at any other time. If storms did occur at night, they were ferocious and deadly. Nyhee was named after a storm that happened at night at the time of his birth.

As weird as this may sound, after I had began to use my character's name on youtube and in internet chat rooms and then forums, I began to identify with my character. I have spent 10 years fighting lies and deceptions and evil on the internet. It started when I had first begun to witness to others in xian forums, and found a concerted effort to lead others astray. My views have changed over the years, and I am not the average xian. I don't follow the teachings of Paul, but only those of Jesus. I don't spend time trying to convert others anymore either, mainly because I don't feel like I was led by the spirit to do that.

God has blessed me greatly as I've learned many things about other religions and psychology over the years, and I have been honored to have joined the ranks of those who try to make the world a better place for everyone, not for just myself. Lately, it has been conspiracies that has been my main focus. However, I am done with those, and wish to retire to the back pages of the internet and go back to learning and listening, and offering advice once in a while.

Maybe we have a few weeks, maybe we have only a few days, but for this short time, I'd like to offer love instead of fear and dread to others. I hope I can do so here.


I LOVE YOU


G'day Nyhee7. :wave (TH)

Welcome to the Infinite Love forum. (Yey!)

I don't go by the name imposed upon at birth. I have chosen a name for the mind, body and the soul that I am. These are Michael (mind), Merlin (body) and Petar (soul) - (these are roughly the spelling of the sound of each name).

Making "the world a better place for everyone" is commendable. With such an aspiration you'll find that there is something that we each have in common and are then able to come together to "make the world a better place for everyone".

See you around the forum. (TU)


THANK YOU

Image

Image

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS,
YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.


What is TRUTH ? . . . .THAT THE ONENESS IS ALL !!!
What is JOY ? . . . . . .ALL THAT THE ONENESS IS !!!
What is LOVE ? . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT IS ALL !!!
What is LIFE ? . . . . . ALL THAT IS THE ONENESS !!!
WHO AM I ? . . . . . . .THE ONENESS THAT ALL IS !!!


Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic