Gumbi Gumbi

Articles, links, and discussions.

Re: Gumbi Gumbi

Unread postby I AM ALL I AM » December 12th, 2016, 12:34 pm

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
JohnUU wrote:Sorry to rain ... etc but I have been taking Gumby extract for a month, 3 times a day and nothing has changed, well maybe except that I seem to have more semen; must be cleansing out the junk in my system.

G'day JohnUU.

The gumbi treatment that I know of is 10 capsules a day. Are you taking more than 1 capsule 3 times a day?

I should add, 10 a day is the cancer treatment.

Anyway, it is awesome for the elimination system. Every cell is either absorbing or eliminating at any moment. Gumbi helps with the elimination process, while Moringa will help with the absorption process (Moringa - 90+ nutrients, 18 amino acids, 46 antioxidants & 36 different antiinflammatory compounds).

I recently went four months without access to either and really noticed the difference, especially when taking them again. I am using Moringa at the moment, no Gumbi though, so I am looking forward to getting some more.
I AM ALL I AM

Local time: July 23rd, 2017, 12:37 am
Highscores: 4

Unread postby JohnUU » January 17th, 2017, 10:55 pm

Sorry for the delay chap.

I take the extract at recommended dosage rates. I recently picked up a bottle of pure extract and instead of mixing with Baker's Yeast (a no-no in my understanding) or apple cider vinegar non-pasteurized, freely distilled, I am instead taking a straight dosage of 30ml extract.
Now, the extract may not have been seeped long enough - this is an assumption because the distiller was not sure how long she seeped the leaves - so my 30 mls may or may not be intensive enough.

And, no, the affect on my health appears to be unchanged.

So I am going to go pure gum turpentine for a cleanse and continue with administering 30 mls of Gumby Gumby for maintenance.
JohnUU

Local time: July 23rd, 2017, 1:37 am

Unread postby I AM ALL I AM » January 18th, 2017, 11:15 am

G'day JohnUU.

No worries mate, no rush.
:cool2011

I am fortunate to get gumbi gumbi from some indigenous 'Australians', so it is the leaf dried out, powdered and put in capsules.

That might be the whole difference right there.

If you can get to Nimbin, NSW, Australia, I could introduce you so that you have access to the same source.
:cool2011
I AM ALL I AM

Local time: July 23rd, 2017, 12:37 am
Highscores: 4

Previous

Return to NATURE'S PHARMACOPOEIA