Unread post by Oneofmany » July 14th, 2014, 1:29 pm

:lol44 :giggling LOL :giggling :lol44

Chandrakavi1

Re: The Pyramid Of Power & David Icke

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » July 14th, 2014, 4:15 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... nextoldest

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneisall
I just noticed the tpv sub forum is gone.
This whole situation isnt looking good, ppl put their money and reputation behind this station.
The lack of information about whats going on is disturbing to say the least.
Overall very disappointing.
I agree. I was a volunteer from day one, and I found out that TPV was being moved to the USA via internet rumours.
I told my Dad and he wasn't informed of the company being moved there either.

All completely bizarre, and very upsetting for all that gave their time and effort, not to mention all the people that donated money.

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » July 14th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by oneisall View Post
I have no doubts about your old mans intentions mate, but putting his face and name behind this was mistake, a big one at that. Few could predict this happening. I was thrilled myself when tpv launched as Ive seen it as a platform for the people. This could bring all kind of assumptions and speculations with it unless things are cleared up. Basically what Im saying is, its best to get this situation cleared up asap, or accusations will be flung around even if they have no truth in them. That tends to happen when people have little or nothing to go on.
I know. That's why these paranoid fruitcakes post the things they do on other forums. Get 2 and 2 and come up with 789.

The problem I have, I that I literally have no idea what is happening with TPV.

I know. That's why these paranoid fruitcakes post the things they do on other forums. Get 2 and 2 and come up with 789.

The problem I have, I that I literally have no idea what is happening with TPV.

My Dad resigned as director so it was the peoples voice, and not his voice. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. If he stayed as a director he would have accusations of TPV simply being a mouthpeice for his theories. If he steps back, he is accused of turning his back on it.

Sadly, haters gonna hate. From what I have seen of certain online warriors, since I have been doing this, they could win £2m on the lottery, and they'd moan it was in 50s and not 20s.
garethicke is online now Report Post
Old 07-07-2014, 05:14 AM

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » July 16th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Someone got banned with this as a cause:

:lol44

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » July 16th, 2014, 10:48 pm

Icke"s excuse for TPV fiasco:

David Icke Talks About The Background To The People's ... - YouTube
hace 8 horas - Subido por davidicke
David Icke Talks About The Background To The People's Voice ... David Icke's ...

Oneofmany

Unread post by Oneofmany » July 17th, 2014, 10:26 am

I'm not going to watch an hour of icke waffle but i couldn't help but notice all the books on his bookshelf seem to be his own. What an egomaniac. :lol44

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » July 17th, 2014, 5:46 pm

Oneofmany wrote:I'm not going to watch an hour of icke waffle but i couldn't help but notice all the books on his bookshelf seem to be his own. What an egomaniac. :lol44

Yeah, we all know that.

Here's an OPEN LETTER sent to Sean/Daisy, he still hasn't answered....SilvaRizla sent it to his Mail also.

http://silvarizla.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... tabatabai/

Open Letter To Sean Adl-Tabatabai
SilvaRizla / 4 days ago
Dear Mr Adl-Tabatabai,
I write to you as a donator to your company People’s Voice Broadcasting Ltd, on behalf of many other donators. In the wake of all that has happened lately, namely David Icke severing ties with the station (in a manner of speaking) and it entering in to a voluntary arrangement, The People, whom the station claims to represent, have questions.
You will no doubt remember that the bulk of set up costs for the company were donated by the general public, many of whom went without to further the vision of yourself and David Icke. As far as I can gather, we donated somewhere in the region of £500,000.00 to the project on the assumption that its ethos would be about transparency and TPV would hold a mirror up to the media industry. A shining beacon in the dark as it were.
What we were expecting, and what was promised was a completely open and transparent media network that would cover live events, and be based in a studio in London as well as having a US branch. This was not what we got. For a start, you set the company up as a private Ltd entity. This not a transparent entity. Ltd companies have no obligation to publish accounts and can be run behind closed doors as you no doubt well know. This is not in line with the venture’s supposed ethos. Why was the company set up as Ltd? What happened to the US branch? As I understand the groundwork was done, but we didn’t receive it. Why?
There are also great concerns over the validity of the accounts posted by TPV on its own website. For a start, it is quite clear that the two accounts posted did not tally up and you’ve removed them from TPV’s website. You have since fired the bookkeeper. How do you respond?
Many donators were promised clothing that was manufactured by Fear & Clothing, a company active in the truth scene, and viewed by many as ethical with an ethos mirroring that of TPV. The clothing was not produced by Fear & Clothing and no mention of this (as far as I can tell) was made to those expecting to receive F&C goods for their donations. What they got instead, were wares produced by Gildan Activewear. Gildan Activeware are a company with a proven history and are not one that many of your donators (myself included) would wish to be associated with. Instead of receiving F&C’s ethically produced designs, Gildan Activeware simply recreated his work and donators received that instead. Why?
There were many initial teething problems, ranging from advertising, to fund raising, to technical glitches, to security. In each case, professional volunteers had offered their services by way of support to TPV and you ignored the vast majority of these offers. You also ignored many donators who had feedback, suggestions, and questions. You ignored the very people, The People’s Voice was supposedly intended to represent. Not terribly in line with the stations ethos I would say.
The host of WTF was Jana Dowling. Jana went on to write for the Daily Mail of all papers. It is well known in the truth circles that the views of the Daily Mail are not compatible with most people in the truth scene. This casts further doubt on whether TPV truly is a voice for the alternative. I also seem to recall that you, the director of an alternative TV station gave an interview on the BBC regarding your marriage to Mr Treadway, how terribly mainstream of you. You also gave Mr Treadway a voice on the station, and it is quite clear, he has neither the same values nor understanding as your now incredibly small audience.
As you are aware, David Icke has stated that he was told that TPV no longer requires his input and he should stop interfering. He feels that the station has lost its way. David has told me publicly that TPV was left in your name as a custodian. How do you respond to this?
It has also become apparent that TPV has entered in to a voluntary arrangement, which means the company is in debt. Please do explain… How it is that £500,000.00 can be squandered so quickly as to leave the company in debt? How much debt, and to whom? Who are the creditors?
You also seem to have set up TPV Inc in the US. How is it possible that a company director who was never paid and whose company is so hard up to require a CVA, can start a TV station from scratch in the US?
How did you propose to run a fully functioning television station without significant advertising revenue? Why were you so unsuccessful in attracting this revenue? Why is it that the blogger Earthlinggb states that (a) not enough attention went into ‘sales’, and (b) good ideas proposed by him were completely dismissed? One could understand this if TPV had managed to generate significant income from advertising, or develop stable revenue streams, but in fact the overwhelming majority of money contributed to the stations, according to your own figures, came from private contributions.
This demonstrates that there was huge support for TPV from day one, or at least the concept behind it, yet little or nothing was done to either galvanise this support, or make use of the energy, skills and knowledge of the people that offered energy and support, both physical and financial. It has even been quite strongly implied that TPV failed due to a lack of public support! You do, presumably, realise that this is both ridiculous and deeply hypocritical? How did you expect to survive on donations alone? Why wasn’t more effort put into attracting advertising? Why did you fail to attract any (or if you insist on being pedantic, nowhere near enough to stay afloat)?
Please don’t respond by stating that you had no idea of this commercial imperative. It should be obvious to anyone even proposing to set up a television station, let alone actually have the audacity to ask the public to fund it, that such a venture cannot survive on donations alone, or even primarily. It must attract financial support. How long did you think people were going to go on working as volunteers for you? The BBC pays dozens of producers a six-figure salary. While no-one would expect a small-scale operation to pay money such as this, the chances of holding on to anyone talented if you can’t actually pay them anything is pretty remote. In order to pay them, you need to generate revenue, and you cannot generate this from contributions from people of modest means. I would have thought this was quite obvious.
If you didn’t foresee this scenario, let me just point out that it was foreseen by people with little or no direct media experience, and absolutely no experience whatsoever of running a TV channel. You can read this being predicted here:
http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/david-ic ... tml#130415
http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/david-ic ... tml#130605
How was it that people with little experience of the media were able to predict this, but people who felt confident enough to set up a television channel were unable to predict it? Given that TPV has been almost entirely funded by contributions, do you think the people who contributed £500,000 would be happy with its output today; ie. nothing other than repeats and no website updates since 12th June, 2014? For your information, I’m pretty sure that they won’t be!
Standing by the supposed ethos of the station, at minimum you owe the people that you claim to represent an explanation to all of the points raised here. We donated somewhere in the region of half a million pounds for transparency and we’ve received the opposite. We feel cheated by you Mr Adl-Tabatabai, and we hold you accountable. Do the decent thing and explain yourself.
Sincerely,
Silva (On behalf of your donators).

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » July 27th, 2014, 4:42 am

Sonia Poulton's Video Response To David Icke On Her Departure ...

thetruthisnow.com › ARCHIVES › DAVID ICKE
10/1/2014
January 10, 2014 By TheTruthIsNow Leave a Comment · Share. Sonia Poulton's response to ...

Sonia Poulton's response to David Icke on her departure ... - YouTube
9/1/2014 - Subido por Lee Ryan
It's raw, unedited and unscripted...this is Sonia Poulton's response to David Icke's ...

Chandrakavi1

Unread post by Chandrakavi1 » September 18th, 2014, 11:57 pm

David Icke answers 1 Question: Are you happy?

:D

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281617

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic